Five online video masterclasses and workbooks
A series of five online masterclasses, designed to build on each other, as I take you through my 3-Act Process to help you craft the three stories that are CRITICAL to get right in any business – your personal, business & customer stories.
Over the five masterclasses I will share with you all the tips, techniques and exercises I use when working 1-2-1 with clients, and in my workshops, so that you will know:
- WHY it is SO important to tell your story and how it can impact your business
- WHO you need to tell your story to (and why so many get that wrong)
- WHICH parts of your personal story are going to resonate with your target market
- HOW to use your story to convey your purpose, passion, values and why you do what you do
- HOW to build trust and create instant connection with your ideal clients
- HOW to structure your story and the seven most important things you need to include
- HOW to create your business story (and who the hero of that story needs to be)
- HOW to understand and constantly tune into your customer’s story and how to position yourself in their story
- HOW to elegantly dip in and out of your story, so that it never feels awkward or self-indulgent
If you are ready to start crafting and sharing your stories and brand narrative, in a way that powerfully reaches, touches and connects with your target market, then this program is for you.
Please note: This program is designed to be completed in 5-6 weeks, but you will have full access to the entire program straight away – so you can work at your own pace.
This complete program is currently just £195
Ready to get started?
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=”1″ ccaps=”storytellingforbusiness” desc=”Storytelling for Business – Online Program” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”GBP” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”thebusinessofstories.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”195″ rp=”1″ rt=”L” rr=”BN” rrt=”” rra=”1″ success=”https://thebusinessofstories.com/members/membership-library/” image=”default” output=”button” /]
Get in touch today to find out more and discover the power of your unique stories
People don’t buy WHAT you do, they buy WHY you do it.